Dana Cassidy - REALTOR® - Berkshire Hathaway / Alexander Chandler
Dana Cassidy – REALTOR®, BBA, GRI, VLB
• 2019 Top 2 Agent at Alexander Chandler Realty
• 2019 360 West Best Real Estate Agents & Top Producers
• 2018 360 West Best Real Estate Agents & Top Producers
• 2018 Fort Worth Magazine Voted Top Realtor by Client
• 2017 Top 5 Agent of Alexander Chandler Realty
• 2015 Outstanding Achievement Award in Real Estate
• 2014 Outstanding Achievement Award in Real Estate
• National Association of REALTORS®
• Texas Association of REALTORS®
• Greater Fort Worth Association of REALTORS®
• Preferred Real Estate Professionals with the Veteran Land Board
Experienced full time buyer and seller representative.
Dana Cassidy is lifelong resident of the Dallas / Fort Worth area. She has worked with both local and international customers seeking that perfect home. Her successes include selling an entire community of 33 lots in 100 days where the community sat dormant for over 3 years, selling homes within hours of listing them, working with inherited homes, investors (she is an investor herself) and finding the perfect builder for her clients.
Her business background, with a Major in Business Administration, Minor in International Business, Real Estate schooling, and her skills in negotiating multi-million dollar contracts for the third busiest airport in the world, DFW Airport, gives her the skills she needs to negotiate in the best interest of her clients.
It is about the relationship, she learns her clients preferences in their home and she knows the market in order to assist the sell of her client’s homes. To ensure the client’s homes are sold in record time, she utilizes professional photographers, drones when necessary, staging recommendations, free home warranty during selling period, and much more.
Dana is simply amazing. She took us to so many houses and was so patient with all our crazy wants and needs. I would sometimes think that I was wanting or expecting too much for a home and she never let us feel like it was an imposition. Which is nice! If you want someone to tirelessly go day and night to find your dream home, she’s the one! Not to mention, after finding our perfect country home with a chicken coop, she gifted me amazing baby hens at closing!!!! How amazing is that??? She is definitely is the realtor you want. Hands down! - Maria and Len
Best Realtor Ever
Dana is the best Realtor ever! She was on top of every detail throughout our whole buying and selling process. Our best interest was always her first concern. Dana is family to us now. We love her and think she is...
— Dina and John
Seller of home and Built new
Thank you for all your support and for all the times you helped with buying and selling our homes. I can’t thank you enough. Thank you for the many hours of helping us find the home of our dreams and working on our behalf to get the best Mortgage/Title Company and interest rate. Thank you for turning the back yard and play house from a dog house to a dream play house. Your guidance was / is priceless.
— Sharon & Kenny
Buyer of two homes
Dana, Thank you so much for all your help. Without all your help I could not have gotten this done. I truly appreciate all you have done for me!!!!
Very knowledgeable about the real estate industry, and insightful about how the effects of Covid-19 will alter the way businesses in the world as a whole will operate in the days and years to come. She offers great foresight and is someone to have a conversation with, particularly, when wanting to gain knowledge regarding real estate. --Catherine
I referred you to Marie because I knew you would do a good job, and you certainly went above and beyond all expectations. Marie was very pleased with how everything was handled. I also just referred you to a family I attend church with.
• 2020 - Volunteer with HPA Ft Worth to assist family in need during COVID-19
• 2016 – Mission trip to El Salvador – King’s Castle Ministries
• 2014 - Traveled to China with the Mayors of Dallas / Fort Worth for economic development by helping secure Beijing and solidifying Shanghai flight to the Dallas / Fort Worth Metroplex
• United Way – Raise Awareness and Funds
• Kids Day at Work at Dallas / Fort Worth International Airport - Organized and Co-Chaired
• Fort Worth Feast of Sharing - Volunteered to help feed the homeless in conjunction with Central Market / HEB
• Back the Blue – Assist with the event to support the Police Officers
• Metro Ministries of Fort Worth – Volunteer in distributing over 200 bicycles to children of top Six area of Fort Worth
• 2014 Participated in the Pacific Alliance Summit
• Past speaker at Airport Revenue News Conferences – Orlando 2012 and Las Vegas 2013
• May Fest volunteer
• Union Gospel Mission volunteer
• Cowtown Brush-up – painting homes for the elderly